Thursday, February 5, 2009

E11 k-bells [#00028] Kettlebell Sport (LCC&J-8 min PR)


I am still having issues with my groin injury, even after resting yesterday. I contemplated not working out again today, but my LC feels like it is really progressing at the moment and I want to stay on so I did one timed set today...

Kettlebell Sport

LCC&J @ 2x 24kg's

-8 minutes @ 6 rpm (48 reps, a new PR for this time frame and only 2 reps lower than my current 10 minute PR of 50 reps!)

*I felt a little discomfort in the groin early in the set, but as time past it subsided. Felt comfortable again today at this pace and could have definitely gone the whole 10 minutes, but I'm in no rush. I'm happy to progress a little at a time, plus the Arnold is a month away and I am already at my goal. I can relax now and build to a new goal and also make sure I peak at the right time.

Get-Up Sit-Ups

-5/5x 16kg
-5x 2x 12kg
-5/5x 24kg (anchored)
-5/5x 24kg (anchored)

*Strangely this is about the only movement that doesn't bother my groin so I hit it again today, plus after failing to hit reps with the 24 last time I was eager to redeem myself and did even if it was with my feet anchored with 2 k-bells, I got them up so it counts!...

No comments:

Post a Comment