Wednesday, February 11, 2009

E11 k-bells [#00030] EdgeFIT K-bells (DU's, Swings, Pull-Ups & BU Push-Ups)

I decided to take a day off kettlebell sport lifts today, so that I can rest my hands a little. I suffered a couple of small tears this past weekend and I want to allow them to heal before I hit any more Long Cycle.


I decided to hit a CrossFitesk workout with a twist of kettlebell involvement today. Here's what I came up with...

EdgeFIT K-bells

3 rounds for time of:

-45x Double Unders
-21x 2 Arm Overhead K-bell Swings @ 32kg/70#
-15x Pull-Ups
-9x Bottoms-Up K-bell Push-Ups

*My completion time was 11:35. This was a rough workout, especially due to the fact I have hit a high intensity, high tempo session like this in a week or two. The swings were especially brutal at 70#!

No comments:

Post a Comment