Tuesday, February 3, 2009

E11 k-bells [#00025] CrossFit (30x MU) & K-bell 1 Arm Swings


Mist my post yesterday so here is Monday's workout first...

CrossFit

For time:

30x Ring Muscle-Ups

*My completion time was 10:52. Not breaking any records here, but I was pretty happy with my performance. I would have liked to have broken 1o minutes, but this will be a good marker for me. I performed all the reps as singles to avoid fatigue and only missed 3 reps. My wrists got a little torn up, but nothing major. 

Kettlebell 1 Arm Swings

-20/20x @ 16kg's
-20/20x @ 24kg's
-20/20x @ 32kg's

*Hadn't done 1 arm swings in a while so I decided to through a couple of sets in as I had some time. The 32kg bell is starting to feel lighter to me these days, my body is becoming accustomed to it my transition from the 24's is imminent...

No comments:

Post a Comment