Saturday, January 31, 2009

E11 k-bells [#00024] EdgeFIT K-bells (triplet: push-ups, ring rows, & cleans)


Yesterday was an unscheduled rest day due to a slight groin strain which seems to have appeared from nowhere! I have a feeling it may be the result of demonstrating overhead squats all day on Thursday without getting a warm-up. Hopefully the pain will subside soon. I wanted to be careful today, but still wanted to hit a decent workout so I decided to throw together a triplet with the kb's...

EdgeFIT K-bells

Perform 5 rounds for time of:

[5x] - Bottoms up K-bell Push-Ups (single bell, vertical)
[10x] - Ring Rows (feet on 24" box, torso parallel with floor)
[15x] - Double K-bell Cleans @ 2x 53# (rest in the rack position, reps must be completed without putting the bells down)

*Unfortunately, I was interrupted at the end of round 3, my completion time was 7:29. I was a little miffed because I was really starting to have to work at this point and things were just getting interesting! Thats cool though, I'm sure I'll have another crack at this one at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment