Thursday, January 22, 2009

E11 k-bells [#00017] Rostov Program (day 3) & 1 Arm Jerks


The Rostov Program [Day 3]

LCC&J
-2x 24kg's / 24 reps (8 rpm) / 3:00
-2x 16kg's / 48 reps (12 rpm) / 4:00

*I successfully attained all the allocated reps again today. I feel like I am benefitting from the set with the 24's immensely, if I can get comfortable at this pace 60 reps in 10 minutes at the Arnold shouldn't be a problem. The set with the 16's is a good conditioner, however, the bells feel so light that the movement is effortless for me. I think I would be better served if I could had a set of 20's. Nevertheless, I really like this program and I feel it will be a big contributing factor to the numbers I put up in Columbus.

1 Arm Jerk @ 32kg's
-6 minutes @ 5 rpm (30 reps, with 1 hand switch)

*I made a mistake here and meant to go 6 reps per minute, but regardless this was my first time doing the 1 arm jerks with the 32 for 6 minutes so that's cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment