Monday, January 26, 2009

E11 k-bells [#00020] CrossFit (GI Jane WOD)


I had planned on hitting the k-bells today, however, I find myself suffering with a bruised back bone sustained in a Saturday night dance-off. I won't go into details, but I will announce that my injuries were not sustained without reward as I was victorious! 

So today I surfed you tube and found a workout that I thought would not affect my back. Here's what I came up with...

CrossFit Workout

GI Jane
-100x Burpee/Pull-Ups

*My completion time was 10:38, which is pretty fast I think as I haven't seen anyone do it faster as yet. I was shooting for sub 10 minutes, but it wasn't to be today. To many this workout may look crazy, but I actually didn't find it that bad! I guess I am a slightly sick individual in the fact that I actually quite like burpees...

No comments:

Post a Comment