Friday, January 16, 2009

E11 k-bells [#00012] CrossFit (quad-ghd su's,ghd back ext,shoulder presses,pull-ups)


My left knee was a little tender again today, which I wasn't to happy about after things going so well yesterday, but it's not bad so I think its on the mend. I did the CrossFit main site WOD today, just slightly modified as I couldn't do thrusters with my dodgy knee...

The Workout
3 rounds for time of:

Round 1:
-10x GHD Sit-Ups
-10x GHD Hip & Back Extensions
-30x Shoulder Presses @ 65#
-50x Pull-Ups  

Round 2:
-30x GHD Sit-Ups
-30x GHD Hip & Back Extensions
-20x Shoulder Presses @ 65#
-35x Pull-Ups  

Round 3:
-50x GHD Sit-Ups
-50x GHD Hip & Back Extensions
-10x Shoulder Presses @ 65#
-20x Pull-Ups  

My completion time was: 24:14

*The workout was pretty tough, a lower back roaster, but I quite liked it! I felt strong and moved through it quickly. My pull-ups felt really good today, I busted out over 25 unbroken the first set and hit all 20 unbroken on the final set. I feel like I could possibly get a sub 5:00 minute Fran right now (my PR is 5:24 at present), perhaps I'll have a crack at it next week if my knee feels better...


No comments:

Post a Comment