Thursday, February 26, 2009

E11 k-bells [#00040] Kettlebell Sport (LCC&J-PR!)


Big day today! I decided to test myself today. Its just over a week until the Arnold and I wanted to see where I'm at at this point...

Kettlebell Sport

LCC&J @ 2x 24kg's

-10 minutes @ 6 rpm (60 reps, PR! And enough reps to unofficially give me the WKC rank IV!)

*The set felt Ok on the whole, but not the best i've ever performed. I still have a small tear on my hand which I was worried about, but I managed to escape unscathed thankfully. The Jerk feels effortless after using the 32kg bell so I just have to refine my clean over the next couple of days and then I'm good to go! If I can repeat this performance on the 7th i'll be happy and any additional reps will be a bonus...

Jump Squats @ 165#
-3x 50 reps w/ 60 recovery b/w rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment