Thursday, February 19, 2009

E11 k-bells [#00036] Kettlebell Sport (LCC&J & 1 Arm Jerk)


Kettlebell Sport

LCC&J @ 2x 24kg's

- 5 minutes @ 7 rpm (35 reps)

*LC just isn't feeling very god for me right now, I feel like I am racing and yet struggling to stay on pace. I've been hitting reps about every 7 seconds, which is actually 8 rpm pace, so that I would have time to spare in case it was needed at the end of each minute. However, I think it's the pace that's killing me! I will slow down a little next workout to 1 rep every 8 seconds, I think this could make all the difference, we'll see...

1 Arm Jerk @ 32kg's

Perform 3x 2 minute rounds w/ 1 hand switch. Rest 60 seconds b/w rounds.

1.] 12/12 reps
2.] 12/12 reps
3.] 12/12 reps

*1 Arm jerk with the 32 is starting to feel really good, my rack is solid and the weight feels lighter and lighter, I'm ready to make the transition to 2x 32's...

No comments:

Post a Comment