Tuesday, February 17, 2009

E11 k-bells [#00035] EdgeFIT K-bells (BU Military Press, Pull-Ups, Assisted 1 Arm Push-Ups, Swings)


I know I stated in my last post I was only going to hit kettlebell sport workouts from now until the Arnold, but that got scrapped today. After my tough (tough in the fact it didn't feel that great) LC workout yesterday I felt the need to shake things up a little today. Check it...

EdgeFIT K-bells 

Perform 22, 16, & 10 reps of:

-1 Arm Bottoms-Up Military Press @ 12kg/26# (split reps b/w right and left arm)
-Weighted Pull-Ups @ 8kg/18#
-Assisted 1 Arm K-bell Push-Ups (split reps b/w right and left arm)
-2 Arm Side-to-Side Swings @ 53#

*This was a pretty fatiguing workout, but it wasn't that bad, I could go up in weight on each of the exercises. I didn't time the workout today, but still pushed through as quickly as I could. 

Combo Lift
2x 10 reps of:

-Double Snatch-Double Clean-Double Press @ 2x 12kg/2x 26#

*Haven't done a lift like this in a while so I threw it in for fun. It's surprising how difficult these combo lifts become once your in the mixer! Got a little hand tear for my troubles too...which was nice...

Jump Squats
3x 50 reps @ 145#

No comments:

Post a Comment